World-renown Owens Corning is EnerSol’s choice for effective, reliable fiberglass in new construction and retrofit projects. Fiberglass offers excellent thermal and acoustical properties.
- Excellent thermal and acoustical performance
- Cost effective
- Non-corrosive and non-combustible
- Does not require wet adhesives or fire retardant chemicals
- Will not absorb moisture or support mold growth
- Will not settle rot or deteriorate with age
Receive a Free Quote
Types of Fiberglass We Use
Loosefill – Loosefill insulation offers exceptional performance for air infiltration control and thermal protection. It is typically used in attics, walls, floors and cathedral ceilings. Owens Corning’s PROPINK® Loosefill is a formaldehyde-free product containing 50% recycled content, the highest percentage in the industry.
Batt & Roll – Owens Corning’s EcoTouch® batt and roll insulation is a popular choice for floors, crawlspaces and ceilings. It is easy to customize and can be used with other products. This versatile and durable insulation type is a cost-effective solution for both new constructions and retrofit projects.