If insulation makes you think of dusty, hands-off stuff, it’s time to think again. The experts at EnerSol Insulation Solutions trust Owens Corning for high-performing fiberglass insulation products. Owens Corning has been a leader in insulation since inventing Fiberglas™ insulation more than 80 years ago. You can count on PINK® Fiberglas™ batts and rolls or loosefill for comfort, keeping your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter while saving you money.
As your hometown Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert®, EnerSol meets high standards that offer homeowners added confidence and peace of mind:
- Extensive industry training on how to deliver high-performance insulation solutions
- Dependable, innovative fiberglass products from Owens Corning, the #1 trusted insulation brand*
- Carry all required state and local licenses
- Good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Certified to offer the Owens Corning limited lifetime warranty on qualifying products and exclusive 10-year limited warranty on workmanship**
NOW is the time to reinsulate!
By upgrading the insulation in your home, you may be able to get money back. The U.S. Federal Government is offering a tax credit of up to $500 (10% of the material cost) for homeowners who make certain energy efficiency upgrades in their home, like adding insulation. This tax credit applies to your principal residence, and the work must be completed by December 31, 2020. Don’t miss out on this chance to get money back for insulating your home. Please contact us if you have any questions about how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity.
- Excellent thermal and acoustical performance
- Cost effective
- Non-corrosive and non-combustible
- Does not require wet adhesives or fire retardant chemicals
- Will not absorb moisture or support mold growth
- Will not settle rot or deteriorate with age
Receive a Free Quote
Types of Fiberglass We Use
Loosefill – Loosefill insulation offers exceptional performance for air infiltration control and thermal protection. It is typically used in attics, walls, floors and cathedral ceilings. Owens Corning’s PROPINK® Loosefill is a formaldehyde-free product containing 50% recycled content, the highest percentage in the industry.
Batt & Roll – Owens Corning’s EcoTouch® batt and roll insulation is a popular choice for floors, crawlspaces and ceilings. It is easy to customize and can be used with other products. This versatile and durable insulation type is a cost-effective solution for both new constructions and retrofit projects.
*Source: Home Innovation Research Labs Builder Panel, April 2019.
**See actual warranty for complete details, limitations and requirements. Ten (10) years from date of installation by an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert®.